Arlington Heritage Group was founded in 1986 as a response to providers experiencing difficulties with end-of-life planning. The Irrevocable Burial Trust was developed to aid I/DD providers and their consumers in pre-need arrangements that are compliant with Social Security and Medicaid.
We simplified the process and continue to offer this compassionate service with no costs incurred by the provider.
Provider & Consumer Benefits:
- At time of need, you make one call and our network of licensed funeral directors takes care of the details
- The Arlington Heritage Group Irrevocable Burial Trust is an exempt resource and will not jeopardize consumer eligibility for benefits. It is compliant with Social Security, Medicaid and funeral law
- Only one form is required for intake
- A fully funded trust keep costs locked in at current rates
- The maximum amount that can be deposited to the burial trust changes from state to state, but approximates $15,000 – $16,000
- Other burial accounts and insurance can be consolidated into this burial trust
- Changes to the arrangements can be made at anytime
- There are no yearly fees or monthly premiums